We, as members of the YAMAGATA Group, share the recognition that the conservation of the global environment is one of the core and mutual missions of humankind and the principle of basing all of our conducts in every aspect of our business activities and products on eco-friendly consideration.
YAMAGATA Corporation promotes environmental management efforts based on the following policies in view of the impact of our business activities, products, and services, which involve planning, production, translation, software and system development, printing, and/or bookbinding.
- 1. To promote environmental conservation efforts, we will maintain an environmental system in and with which all members, both organizations and employees thereof, can be active, and pursue continuous improvements and prevention of contamination.
- 2. We will comply with environmental laws, regulations, ordinances, and other requirements that we have accepted.
- 3. We will set environmental goals and targets in promoting the efforts and implement periodic reviews.
4. To the aim of providing eco-friendly products, we will undertake the following:
- Promote energy-saving activities with a focus on reducing the use of electricity
- Promote sorted collection and/or recycling of refuse produced by business activities
- Manage chemical substances contained in products and continually carry out production with consideration given to the environment
- 5. We will seek to maintain and improve our environmental management system through internal environmental audits.
- 6. We will implement environmental education and public relations activities to ensure that all our employees have an understanding of our environmental policy and are familiarized with environmental information as part of our awareness program for environmental conservation. We will also request understanding and cooperation from our affiliates and business partners upon communicating our environmental policy.
- 7. This policy is published within the group companies and is disclosed when necessary to external bodies.
Chemical Substance Management Policy
- 1. Clarify management standards for chemical substances contained in products
- 2. Control chemical substances contained in products purchased
- 3. Work on the concept of "not using by not purchasing" banned substances
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
On behalf of Yamagata Group